16.10.2017

In the holidays we went to town for ruru day. We were a bit late. We had a lolly scramble. I got three Josie got four and Claire got the most. Kirsten came to stay the night at our house. Kirsten and I slept in Josie's room. For breakfast we had waffles. They were yummy. I had two. I could not eat any more. When we were ready we went outside. I went on the trampoline. I also went on the swings. I bounced so high. I can do lots of tricks on the trampoline. It was fun. Mum read her book that she had been reading. I sat with her while she read her book. She likes reading so do I. Reading is fun. Nana also came down to our house and helped me tidy up my room. It is so tidy now. It use to look like there had been a bomb in it. It was very messy. She also gave us some chocolate with sprinkles in it. It was very very yummy. 

Comments