24.7.2017 Holidays

In the hoildays we hade no power for two nights. We had to use the generator to do stuff. We also got lots and lots of snow. It was up to Claire's knees. It was so cold we were out there for about ten minutes. Josie said this is going to be fun. Claire and me went to the doctors in town. Claire got her school check. I got liquid nitrogen. It is really cold stuff that goes on warts and stuff. We watched lots of movies. What did we watch ? We watched Footrot Flats, Beauty and the beast. A whole lot more than those movies. When we woke up mum said If we are ready by eight we would be able to go to the pools and mini golf. It will be fun. I love it at the pools. Because it is fun to swim in the pools. I can go under water in the water. I can swim under water. It is cool in the water park. 

Comments