21.11.2016

On Friday on the way to town I asked if we could stay at nana's for the night and mummy said yes.but first we had to go to swimming.  We had  lots of fun at swimming. We had two lessons. My simming is improving. I am using arms and legs well now.  I can go on my back now.
After swimming we went to Nana;s and we played  for a while. Next we went to get our photos taken in town at a photographers shop.     All the kids got their photo taken. We were dressed up as fairies and I didn't want to get out of my costume because it was so pretty. I love the colours, purple, pink white and orange.
Then we went back tp Nana's for tea. We had fish and chips. Yummy.  Then we had iceblocks for pudding while we waited for the chips.
Nana went out for dinner with Louise while Mum looked after us.  we blew up a little sleeping bag bed for Clare to have.

Comments